Flying Star Feng Shui is a traditional form of Feng Shui that uses the movement of the stars to analyse the energy of a space. Every year, the Flying Star chart changes, and it is important to identify the most favourable and unfavourable sectors to enhance or mitigate their energies.
Here are the Flying Star Feng Shui tips for 2023:
- Auspicious stars: In 2023, the most favourable stars are the Wealth Star 8 in the southeast sector and the 1 star in the north sector. If you entrance is located in one of these sectors it can signify opportunities to make money this year.
- Inauspicious stars: The most challenging stars in 2023 are the Illness Star 2 in the centre and the Misfortune Star 5 in the southwest. To mitigate their negative effects, avoid renovating or disturbing these sectors, and use appropriate remedies, such as brass calabash in the centre and placing a saltwater cure or a brass pagoda in the southwest.
- Annual afflictions: In 2023, the Tai Sui (Grand Duke) resides in the west sector, and the Three Killings affliction occupies the east sector. To appease the Tai Sui, you can display a Tai Sui plaque or wear a Tai Sui amulet. To avoid the Three Killings, avoid making loud noises or digging in the east sector.
- Personalized analysis: It is important to note that the Flying Star chart is not static and that its energy interacts with the energy of your birth chart and your home’s layout. Therefore, it is recommended to consult a professional Feng Shui consultant to conduct a personalized analysis and provide tailored recommendations for your specific needs.
Here are some other general tips for good Feng Shui
- Clear clutter: One of the most fundamental principles of Feng Shui is to create a clutter-free space. Clutter blocks the flow of energy and can create stagnation in your life. So, declutter your home and remove any items that you no longer need or use.
- Cleanse the energy: It is also important to cleanse the energy of your home regularly. You can use different methods, such as smudging with sage, burning incense, or spraying essential oils to purify the energy of your space.
- Use natural elements: Feng Shui is based on the five elements (water, wood, fire, earth, and metal) and their interaction. You can bring these elements into your home by using natural materials, such as plants, crystals, or wooden furniture. Be sure to balance the elements in each room to create a harmonious environment.
- Enhance the centre: The centre of your home represents the heart of your space, and it is important to keep it open and uncluttered. You can enhance the centre with a beautiful rug, a centrepiece, or a crystal grid to attract positive energy.
- Position your furniture: The placement of your furniture can impact the flow of energy in your space. In general, it is recommended to position your furniture in a way that promotes openness and allows for easy movement. Avoid placing furniture in direct line with doors or windows, and avoid placing your bed under a window.
- Use colour: Colour is a powerful tool in Feng Shui, and you can use it to enhance the energy of your space. In 2023, the lucky colours are green, yellow, and beige. You can use these colours in your home décor to attract good luck and prosperity.
Remember that Feng Shui is a holistic practice, and it is important to approach it with an open mind and a willingness to make changes to create a harmonious and balanced environment. Every home is different and whilst general tips and hints can assist, be careful when you place water features and the colour red as they activate energies within the home, which is great if they are positive but the opposite if they are activating negative energies. If you’re unsure what energies are where, then make a note of how finances etc are travelling and if you place a water feature and things start working against you, move the water feature!